Happy weekend from Fextralife! If you’ve been too busy to keep up on the latest in the games we cover or are looking for a refresher we’ve got your back. Let’s take a look at the comings and goings across the Fextralife Wiki Network. Check out the video above and read on for the text!
Final Fantasy XV
- Square Enix has released update 1.13 for Final Fantasy XV that adds some new features to the game, including the now tongue in cheek Magitek exosuits.
- The update had been delayed past its original release date due to the similarity between the Magitek suits and the Power Rangers. Yes, indeed. The new suits have been revised and no longer feature colors, instead they now sport a much more military like scheme. The suit will make you invincible for 30 minutes and improve your ability to fish. Once used, you cannot equip the suit again for a full 24 in-game hours.
- Also added were some new hunter quests, a co-op rush link system that lets you team up and do some heavy damage on stout foes and the usual litany of pesky bug fixes. Reactivated in this update is the Moogle Chocobo Carnival, the whimsical event that made its way to the game earlier this year.
- The global closed test of the upcoming multiplayer DLC for Final Fantasy XV, titled Comrades was available this week for players.
- The closed beta allowed you to create a character of your own and join up with 3 people for some online multiplayer. The beta had a limited amount of content compared to the full release.
- There is no release date yet for the full expansion but we can expect it likely in the fall, ahead of the final episodic DLC, Episode Ignis which is coming in December.
Related Article: Update 19 – CRPG BOOK RELEASED!